Courses & Maps
Wednesday, 9 January – Time Trials
- 9:30am: U23 Men’s Time Trial (29.2kms)
- 12:00pm: Elite & U23 Women’s Time Trial (29.2kms)
- 2:30pm: Elite Men’s Time Trial (37kms)
Event Viewing Area – Along Lake Wendouree – includes live screen and commentary, eating areas.
Thursday, 10 January – Criteriums
- 4:30pm: U23 Men’s Criterium (30 laps, 33kms)
- 5:45pm: Elite & U23 Women’s Criterium (30 laps, 33kms)
- 7:00pm: Elite Men’s Criterium (40 laps, 44kms)
Event Viewing Area – Sturt St – includes live screen and commentary, eating areas.
Saturday 12 & Sunday 13 January – Road Races
- 9:00am: U23 Men’s Road Race (2 x Big & 8 x Small laps) 137.2kms
- 1:30pm: Elite & U23 Women’s Road Race (2 x Big & 5 x Small laps) 106.6kms
- 8:00am: Amy’s Ride – Ballarat (100km & 70km)
- 8:15am: Amy’s Ride – Ballarat (20km)
- 11:30am: Elite Men’s Road Race (3 x Big & 11 x Small laps) 195.6kms
Event Viewing Areas: – Giant Screen, Entertainment, Product Displays, a Boutique Beer Festival and plenty of great food.
King of the Mountain (KOM) Courtesy Bus – From 10.30am on Sunday 13 January, the bus will collect passengers from the service road adjacent to the CFA station on the Midland Hwy, drop passengers off at the start of the KOM and return to the CFA station.
The Elite Men’s Road Race will be shown LIVE nationwide on SBS TV.